Random thoughts, news, historical articles, musings and photographs from the beautiful Llandudno, Conwy & Colwyn Bay area of North Wales.
A shot of the Subway in Conwy, taken using the wide angle lens and laying the camera down on the floor. Nice effect, I think.
Another Mike Priestly influenced project.
I'm not too keen on this official graffiti stuff but a nicely composed shot.
Nice work. Like the unusual POV.
Would have made a good quiz question Dave, I really couldn't place it until reading the print below, and I thought it was maybe a theatre curtain.
Please note that silly comments will not be published (not unless they make me laugh anyway).
Another Mike Priestly influenced project.
ReplyDeleteI'm not too keen on this official graffiti stuff but a nicely composed shot.
ReplyDeleteNice work. Like the unusual POV.
ReplyDeleteWould have made a good quiz question Dave, I really couldn't place it until reading the print below, and I thought it was maybe a theatre curtain.
ReplyDelete