The news that Caffe Nero will be coming to Llandudno will be good for Mostyn Street, I think.
Caffe Nero have confirmed to me that they intend their Llandudno cafe to be open 'late November/early December', which doesn't give them a whole lot of time to refurbish existing premises/apply for change of use. Could it be that speculation about Burtons Corner is misleading and they actually intend to just buy and re-brand an existing cafe business on Mostyn Street? Or are they just very fast workers...?
As always...time will tell.
Overgrowth on overhead utilities wires, 7th October
-
There is a massive overgrowth from a tree in a rental property at 6
Uppergate Street, Conwy that needs urgent cutting back - it looks so dense
it could pul...
1 day ago
2 comments:
This looks like the one in Chester? If the new caff in Llandudno is as good as that one then I'll start queueing now!
Yes, it's the one in Bridge Street! There is another branch on Foregate Street, as well. I'm looking forward to the Llandudno cafe opening too.
Post a Comment